Re: [2.5] DAC960

From: Dave Olien (dmo@osdl.org)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 17:09:58 EST

Daniel,

My mailer here has been misbehaving. I didn't think THIS mail
had actually made it out. So, you may be seeing another version
of this mail sometime. Just ignore it.

I think some coding style repairs would be great! But I'd like to
hold off on that until we've finished all the functional changes.
That way, anyone doing a code review can easily see only the
changes to make the driver function.

Once functional changes are mostly complete, then cleaning up
some coding style issues would be a good thing.

Regarding being a mainteiner, lets get the code changes done
first ;-)