2.5.38 compile (link) errs

From: Bill Davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 12:24:33 EST

2.5 is like the two-step, the kernels which compile don't boot, etc. This
is 2.5.38 with the floppy fix, the cdrom fix, and a Makefile fix to allow
/usr/src/linux to be a symbolic link to somewhere I have space.

Attached to prevent munging, the end of the mail log and the config file
with "not set" lines removed for readability.

I have no idea what address this is from, the machine will vanish in a
puff of reinstall later today.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>