URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: Mr. Alex Dickson. (alexan2@mail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 16:05:38 EST

Dear Sir,

Iam a consultant operating in West Africa. I represent
a client who wishes to invest US$20 million overseas.
This money was made by his late father, a politician,
in his capacity as a member of a defunct contract
award commitee of the Ecowas(Economic community of
west African states) oil industry.

For this reason he cannot move the money in his name
through normal banking channels. I think the only way
to succeed is to seek help from a foreigner. I have
enough diplomatic contacts to fly the money in a
diplomatic box to europe because the box will be moved
under diplomatic cover. There will be no problems
with customs at the Airport.

If you agree to assist me, we would send the box to
that destination in your name, marked for your
collection. A security company will clear the box
through customs and take it to their office awaiting
collection. All you have to do would be to claim the
box and deposit the money in an International Bank
and then instruct the bank to wire the money to your
account in your country.My client cannot do this on
his own as any bank would suspect a Black man of
owning such huge some of money.

YOUR DUTY:

1. You shall fly down to the country where the money
is to be deposited and you shall proceed with my
client to the security company to collect the money.

2. You shall pay for your flight ticket to the country
and also hotel accomodation. My client will not send
you any money for this expenditure.

3. When you collect the box from the security company
you and my client shall proceed to a bank, there you
will deposit the money in your name and ask the bank
to wire it to your account in your country or
elsewhere. Note that although this account shall be
opened in your name, my client will have to be a
co-signatory to the account, therefore you cannot
operate this account without his consent.

4. You shall assist my client in investing his money.

YOUR COMMISSION:

1. Your commission shall be a down payment of 10% of
the total sum ie US$2 million. you shall deduct this
sum before investing the balance for my client.

2. For the first two years of the investment you shall
be entitled to 10% of the after tax returns on
investments. Thereafter the terms will be reviewed.

We shall commence this transaction immediately we
receive the following information by my E-mail:

dicksonlk@consultant.com

1. Your banker's name, address. telephone and fax
numbers.

2. The account number and name of would be
beneficiary.

Reply me immediately if you want to handle this
assignment. We want to round up this business fast so
the sooner you reply the better.

I await your positive response.

Regards,

Mr. Alex Dickson.