NAT Bug in kernel 2.4.19

From: Bruno Germano Bauer (bruno@dorothea.com.br)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 13:18:04 EST

Hi all,

I´ma facing some problems doing a NAT with kernel 2.4.19

When I try do do a FTP connection trough a gateway (doing NAT) from my internal network (INVALID IP´S), I can connect validate my username and password, but when I try a " PORT " the connection goes away ...

Is there any problem with NAT in kernel 2.4.19 (I don´t have this problem with 2.4.18) ...

Thanks for all ....