Re: [patch] smptimers, old BH removal, tq-cleanup, 2.5.39

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (acme@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 23:38:29 EST

Em Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:03:17AM +0530, Dipankar Sarma escreveu:
> This is the list, I think, by looking at packet_types -

Don't bother with snap, that one is just a dummy packet type, its not
even registered via dev_add_pack
> 802/psnap.c

I'm working on Appletalk, will be fixed after X.25, humm, in fact Appletalk
only uses SNAP on Ethernet, so it is only broken for ppptalk and ltalk, does
anybody still uses these later two?

> appletalk/ddp.c

Ralf Bächle is working on ax25 (and its clients: ROSE and NETROM)
> ax25/af_ax25.c

This doesn't exists anymore, what kernel are you looking at?
> core/ext8022.c

Nobody working on this, as far as I know
> econet/af_econet.c

Last I heard Alexey was working on fixing irda
> irda/irsyms.c

I'm working on this one now
> x25/af_x25.c

- Arnaldo