Re: 2.5.39 XConfig Processor Detection

From: Adam Voigt (adam@cryptocomm.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 08:48:10 EST

Ahh, that would make sense then. Well I feel kind of dumb, I
just naturally assumed you had a built in feature that read
the /proc for current hardware or something (and since it worked
for me once (when the Athlon was the default)). Heh, well you
learn something new every day.

Adam Voigt
adam.voigt@cryptocomm.com