Re: AARGH! Please help. IDE controller fsckup

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 15:05:44 EST

One of the observed issues under raid-tools is not looking at all the
devices' superblocks. This would allow for out of order initialization.
Treating the devices as domino chips and stuffing them back in random
order and it working.

If I am wrong here, great. Somebody please make the correction.

Cheers,