Re: EVMS Submission for 2.5

From: Kevin Corry (corryk@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:56:37 EST

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 17:43, Greg KH wrote:
> Some comments on the code:

> - The #ifdef EVMS_DEBUG lines are still in AIXlvm_vge.c, I
> thought you said you were going to fix this file up?
> - The OS2 and S390 files don't look like they have been fixed,
> like you said you would before submission.

Greg,

I have finished the cleanup and port to 2.5 for the OS2 plugin. AIX has also
gone through some cursory cleanup, and the #ifdef's you mentioned should be
gone. If you're still interested, please take a look and let me know if that
is more along the lines of what you are looking for. The 390 plugin will
hopefully come tomorrow.

Bitkeeper: http://evms.bkbits.net/linux-2.5
CVS: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=25076
       or