Re: Linux v2.5.41

From: Robert Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:29:50 EST

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 15:22, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> I don't think there are ready-made binary packages, but maybe some
> enterprising and helpful - and trustworthy - soul can do that and get
> vendors to add it to their upgrade list (or at least make it available in
> contrib).

I am enterprising but do not know about trustworthy :)

I have RPM packages available here:

        http://tech9.net/rml/procps

for the 2.0.9 tree and a CVS dump of a day or two ago as well as
tarballs of the source tree for 2.0.9 and CVS.

I try to keep the CVS dumps fairly up-to-date as we break stuff in
2.5-mm. Rik and I have also added quite a bit of interesting new
features, so I would recommend everyone try out the new procps.

        Robert "my last name is Love can I be L-Team too ?" Love