RE:Re: The end of embedded Linux?

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:27:40 EST

correct, also nobody said it would be accepted in the kernel even they GPL
it, but the in message I responded to Simon commented that he didn't see
how it was possible to make a module that wasn't GPL, and therefor he was
looking at having to use a different OS becouse he didn't want to GPL his
modules. I was just pointing out that modules that don't use the GPL-only
symbols don't have to be GPL (much as we would like them to be)

David Lang