Re: Re: New BK License Problem?

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 13:32:06 EST

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Roberto Peon wrote:

> Good thing Linus was attached to the "Its amazing what you can do when
> you don't know you can't do it" philosophy instead of the "If it could
> have been done, it would have been done" POS philosophy.

It all depends on how much risk you want to take and how
much you have to lose.

If all you can lose is some of your own time and energy
there's nothing wrong with attempting something where
everybody else has failed over the last 15 years.

On the other hand, I wouldn't take that risk if I were
running a business and had to make money to live...

regards,

Rik

--
A: No.