Iptables and ipsec passthru..

From: MOHAMMED AZAD (mohammedazad@nestec.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 05:26:44 EST

Hi all,

I would like to know whether current iptables support ipsec and vpn passthru
right out of the box??.. if it does not, how do i setup current netfilter to
enable these two mechanisms??.. is there any kernel patch available
lately??. or is there any document describing these details??.. I am using
RH7.3 on an x86 machine.. i would like to have a firewall for my local area
n/w but i would like my gateway/router to let ipsec/vpn connections
through... any idea how to acheive this in RH7.3??

pls help!!!

thanks and warm regards
azad