Re: BK kernel commits list

From: Robert Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:59:17 EST

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 15:48, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Actually, after subscribing to bk-commits-* and seeing the output,
> I really think the only addition needed is to pipe the output
> through diffstat.

I think this would be cool, too.

I think simplicity is important, but more information is always helper.

I also like Daniel's suggestion of having the sender's _name_ by the
name attributed with the patch (or at least "BK Commit" or something).

But nothing _needs_ to be done. This works great. Good job, Dave and
Co.

        Robert Love