Re: [ANNOUNCE] procps 2.0.10

From: Brandon Low (lostlogic@gentoo.org)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 22:50:42 EST

Hey, I just saw the recent announcement of procps-3.0.1 on the mailing
list by the procps.sourceforge.net team, what is the status of these two
projects, there are features in each that are very nice, the versioning is
confusing, and inconsistant, and the package names are the same...

Kinda hoping to learn which tree a distribution developer should follow,
etc.

TIA,

Brandon Low
Gentoo Linux Kernel Release Manager