Query reg. free and sysinfo structure !

From: Parthiban M (parthi_m@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 23:17:20 EST

Hello all,

     I've implemented linux kernel modules "for IP storage" using kernel
socket's and sending/receiving data of size more than one MB. During socket
operations free command shows 4k leak constantly and after some time it's
maintaining 2MB in free memory column continuously. pls. let me know any
memtrace utility available for kernel(2.4.18-3) or solution for my problem.

thanks,
parthi

--
www.hcltechnologies.com