Implementation problems in tcp

From: omit_ECE (omit@rice.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 10:10:16 EST

Hi,

I have a project to implement some functions in TCP.
First, I wanna calculate the one-way delay by time_stamp
in TCP Acks; ie, rcv_tsval & rvc_tsecr in tcp_input.c. But
I am not quite sure in which functions, ex. tcp_rcv_established,
the two values (rcv_tsval & rvc_tsecr) are what I want.

Second, I want to use ECN as an indicator and add some
conditions. But I really cannot figure out what is going on
in tcp_input.c. Could anyone give me some hints please?
Thanks.

YuZen