Re: Watchdog drivers

From: Dave Jones (davej@codemonkey.org.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 07:22:39 EST

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 10:12:09AM +0200, Wim Van Sebroeck wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I have downloaded your latest patch and will use it to update the watchdog
> drivers. I'll be doing some additional cleanup and additions myself probably.
>
> Now I'm still left with my original question: wouldn't it be easier if we
> put all watchdog drivers in drivers/char/watchdog/ ?

I'd say go for it. drivers/char/ is looking quite cluttered, and this
has the added advantage of decreasing the size of the Config.in and
config.help files too.

One thing though, please do the move first, and submit that, then do the
cleanups and submit seperatly. It makes things much easier to track
whats going on.

                Dave