Re: 2.5.41-ac1 doens't boot with PREEMPT on

From: John Stoffel (stoffel@lucent.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 09:35:03 EST

Robert> If you possibly can, I am curious if you can try a stock
Robert> 2.5.42 too.

Robert> I have zero reports of problems with it.

I've compiled and booted 2.5.42-ac1 with PREEMPT and it came up just
fine on my dual processor, PIII, 440BX chipset machine. Thanks for
all the good work! Now to test it with the contest stuff when I get a
chance.

John