(Mouse-related?) X hang 2.5.42-mm3

From: arashi@arashi.yi.org
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 10:53:24 EST

Hi,

I'm running XFree86 4.2.1 (kernel Radeon drivers, no nvidia here), and
it will occasionally hang if I switch from X to (say) tty2 and then back.
This is the last thing that shows up in my log before the system hangs,
it seems to happen sometime between when I hit Alt-F7 and when the hang
sets in:

arashi kernel: drivers/usb/host/uhci-hcd.c: uhci_destroy_urb_priv: urb df611744 still on uhci->urb_list or uhci->remove_list

The only USB device I've got plugged in is my mouse. No gpm, I'm using
X's USBMouse driver.

This happens somewhat randomly, but I've been able to reproduce it by
switching in and out of X a lot of times, and eventually it hangs.

Matt