Re: Booting problem with VIA C3 400A CPU

From: Pranav Desai (prdesai@Bayou.UH.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:08:19 EST

Hi!
        Yes it was built for 686. I didnt realize that this could be a
problem. Now everything is working fine. Does glibc built for 386 have
any kind of impact on the system in terms of performance?

Thanks a lot for the help and sorry for the trouble.
-Pranav

Pranav A. Desai

Home - (937) 294 1381
Off. - (937) 224 0485 (x123)