D-Link dfe-580tx (nic of doom)

From: Robin Darby (robindarby@mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 13:48:26 EST

......So did anyone ever get this 4 port nic to go under linux?
I booted it up with a fresh copy of RH 8 this morning and still no joy.
I even tried to compile the newest version of the sundance code, but no
fun (couldn't even get the darn thing to compile).
Can someone point me in the right direction (working binary rpm would
be nice) or give me a quick run down on how to get this thing going????

Ta
   Robin...