Re: Listmaster request: Do not blacklist rms@gnu.org

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 10:00:37 EST

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:19:35AM -0400, James Blackwell wrote:
> [Larry is evil and is just trying to get rich]

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't agree at all with what you are
saying. If what you are saying was true we would have shut down the
free version of the product long ago. That fact that we don't now,
given attacks such as yours, is perhaps the strongest indicator of our
commitment to Linux.

I did a little digging to figure out who you are and I'm a bit confused.
My Linux involvement predates yours by only a few years, we've both
been here for a long time. Unless you are saying that 10 years ago
I hatched this evil plot to hijack the Linux kernel, your statements
simply are not supported by history. Which anyone can check out, thanks
to Google groups.

--
---