Re: 2.5.44 : move files from drivers/media/* ?

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 11:16:51 EST

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:52:46AM -0400, linuxguruguy wrote:

> I agree This gets very annoying and repetitive when trying to find files

By that same argument, we should only have one directory containing all the
.c and .h files in the entire kernel source tree.

The files in drivers/media/video are _completely_ unrelated to
drivers/video. If anything, drivers/video should become drivers/framebuffer,
which is what it really is. This would get rid of the "video" confusion.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux