Re: [patch] kstat cleanup

From: Ravikiran G Thirumalai (kiran@in.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 09:31:53 EST

Hi Andrew,
Here is the kstat cleanup patch set with all the arch changes.
Applies neatly on mm-3. I am mailing the url since both the patches
exceed 40k limit by 900 bytes :). The first patch is for
generic+i386 changes, the second patch is for arch specific changes
for all other archs. Tested well on a PIII 4 way.

Patches can be found at:
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/lse/kstat-2.5.44-mm3-2.patch
and
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/lse/kstat-arch-2.5.44-mm3.patch