Re: 2.4 Ready list - Kernel Hooks

From: Richard J Moore (richardj_moore@uk.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 11:38:12 EST

Greg KH wrote:
>Please read the LSM documentation for more information about this. It
>can be found in the kernel at:
> Documentation/DocBook/lsm.*
>and there are a number of USENIX and OLS papers about different aspects
>of the project at:

Thanks Greg. I'll check out the doc. I do remember posting the LSM mailing
list about kernel hooks, but as I recall there was no response. I assumed
that the hooking mechanism was not the focus of attention - that was
18months ago. A few weeks ago Suparna told me LSM had been enquiring about
kernel hooks - never heard the outcome though.

Richard