bkbits cleanups

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 21:31:23 EST

Hi,

I was cleaning up the empty projects listed below and I think I may
have removed one which wasn't empty by mistake, the linuxquestions repo.
If so, my apologies.

We go through the repos periodically and remove the ones which look like they
were setup mistakes (idle and no content).

Going forward, we need to modify the setup system on bkbits to get an email
address for the owner so we can send them mail in case it looks like their
project is idle and no longer needed.

--lm

fbar1
fmarostica