Re: [ANNOUNCE]: reiser4

From: Nikita Danilov (Nikita@Namesys.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 13:39:12 EST

Jeff Garzik writes:
> Nikita Danilov wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Snapshot of reiser4 source code can be found at
> >http://www.namesys.com/snapshots/2002.10.29/.
> >
> >It is set of patches against current Linus BK tree (2.5.44).
> >

> The current Linus BK tree is quite a bit different from 2.5.44 ;-)
>
> Take a look at 2.5.44-bk1 at
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.5/snapshots/
>
> A -bk2 snapshot should appear within the hour, too, with heaps of
> additional changes.

Sorry, my fault.

Patches in reiser4 snapshot are against Linus BK repository at
http://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5. Numbers 2, 5, and 44, are, of course,
just VERSION, PATCHLEVEL, and SUBLEVEL in the Makefile of the said
repository.

Probably we should prepare patches against ftp.kernel.org shapshots
instead.

> Jeff

Nikita.