Re: [BK console] console updates.

From: Petr Baudis (pasky@pasky.ji.cz)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:06:47 EST

Dear diary, on Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:32:18AM CET, I got a letter,
where Skip Ford <skip.ford@verizon.net> told me, that...
> James Simmons wrote:
> >
> > bk://linuxconsole.bkbits.net
> >
> > BTW I will make patches avaiable as soon as 2.5.45 comes out.
>
> Don't even bother posting to the list without a patch. Saying you want
> testers and not providing a patch is just rediculous.

As far as I understand it, he just provided you a status report so that you
could see what's going on etc (especially relevant around the Oct-31 deadline),
and he fullfiled his promise and sent the patches as soon as 2.5.45 came out,
didn't he? So what's wrong?

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
This host is a black hole at HTTP wavelengths. GETs go in, and nothing
comes out, not even Hawking radiation.
                -- Graaagh the Mighty on rec.games.roguelike.angband
.