Re: 2.5.45 build failed with ACPI turned on

From: Jos Hulzink (josh@stack.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:12:47 EST

After some more puzzling, it becomes clear that much more ACPI code should rely on CONFIG_PM. (Sleep.c should not be compiled in at all without CONFIG_PM) As the ACPI guys seem awake, I assume this will be fixed soon. For now: don't forget to enable CONFIG_PM (Power Management in the root of ACPI / APM configuration)

Jos