Sound doesn't work in 2.5.44-ac5?

From: Bill Davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:11:18 EST

I must be doing something wrong, but I put in every sound card I had
handy, one at a time, and the modules just can't load. No warnings in make
modules or modules_install.

Script output attached to prevent munging, config attached if anyone has a
problem duplicating this.

--
bill davidsen, at a machine far far away.