RE: Kernel Panic during memcpy_toio to PCI card

From: Donepudi, Suneeta (sdonepudi@3eti.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 14:46:17 EST

Hi Dave,

I am not sure if the problem is with memcpy_toio() itself because
I found that the kernel crash occurred even when I replaced the
memcpy_xxio() calls with readl() and writel(). The panic occured
during the memory transfer. We tried looking at the PCI bus
using an analyzer but found nothing wrong.

Thanks,
Suneeta