Re: Kconfig (qt) -> Gconfig (gtk)

From: Patrick Finnegan (pat@purdueriots.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 16:57:31 EST

On 2 Nov 2002, Alan Cox wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 20:36, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:
> > Oh please....
> > Wouldn't it be more helpful to iron the (few) small glitches out of the
> > qt based one than write a new one just because you don't happen to like
> > the library?
>
> Lota of installations have gtk but don't have qt.

And a lot of installations have QT but not GTK... This feels like a vi vs
emacs discussion.

Personally, it makes no difference to me which library is used. I'm
doubtful I'll use anything other than menuconfig unless it makes my life a
*whole* lot easier. I'd say 'choose one and get on with it.'

Pat

--
Purdue Universtiy ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue