Re: Kconfig (qt) -> Gconfig (gtk)

From: Roman Zippel (zippel@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 17:33:31 EST

Hi,

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Russell King wrote:

> Oh, and another thing I've noticed is that mconf does nothing if it
> fails to execute lxdialog - it doesn't tell you _why_ it's doing
> nothing. It just says something like "Not saving configuration."

I know and I will extend the error handling there.

> | +You should rebuild lxdialog. This can be done by moving to the
> | +/usr/src/linux/scripts/lxdialog directory and issuing the "make clean all"
> | +command.

$ cd /usr/src/linux/scripts/lxdialog
-bash: cd: /usr/src/linux/scripts/lxdialog: No such file or directory
$ cd scripts/lxdialog
$ make clean
Makefile:27: /Rules.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Rules.make'. Stop.

bye, Roman