[documentation] Re: [LARTC] IPSEC FIRST LIGHT! (by non-kernel developer :-))

From: bert hubert (ahu@ds9a.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 04:41:22 EST

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 08:59:32PM -0500, Mike Diehl wrote:
> So the IPSec in the 2.5 kernel actually works!!! I had heard it was mostly
> nonfunctional.

Well, it requires patches still. I hope 2.5.47 will contain everything you
need. As of this moment, there is no set of patches that will apply cleanly
to bitkeeper HEAD to give you working IPSEC, unless you manage to check out
a tree from Thursday morning CET.

Perhaps dave can re-diff?

I'm writing documentation on http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.ipsec.html which
explains how to set everything up.