Re: [documentation] Re: [LARTC] IPSEC FIRST LIGHT! (by non-kernel developer :-))

From: bert hubert (ahu@ds9a.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 08:44:04 EST

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:31:29PM +0300, kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:

> > Kernel enters a very tight loop here, I'm amazed that magic sysrq still
> > works, how is that?
>
> Yes, this is sort of inefficient loop. :-)

> + child = child->child;

I had 'child=child->next;' here, which worked, but may be wrong.

By the way, have your thoughts included 'UDP Encapsulation of IPsec Packets'
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-04.txt so
far?

Not sure if this would break your pretty design :-) It would just *rock* for
traversing NAT.

Regards,

bert

--