[RFC] Clean up scsi documentation

From: Rolf Eike Beer (eike@bilbo.math.uni-mannheim.de)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 17:01:23 EST

Hi,

currently the documentation for scsi is not completely located where it should
IMHO be: in Documentation/

There are a few files in Documentation and much more files in drivers/scsi/ .
I think this should be fixed. Any thougts?

My way would be:

1) create a directory Documentation/scsi/
2) move everything to this location
3) rename some of the docs (currently the names look like "README.drivername"
but "drivername.txt" is more common in Documentation/*)
4) fix up the references
5) add a 00-INDEX file to Documentation/scsi

Linus, Marcello: would you apply such a patch? In which form would you like to
get them? One big patch? One patch that moves the files and one to fix the
references? A patch to move the files and a patch for the references?

I found also some minor bugs in some docs: trailing newlines, strange
characters etc. This will be an extra patch.

Eike