PAUL FRED

From: stella fred (stella.fred@caramail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 12:09:20 EST

FROM:PAUL FRED

TEL:002250 780 0056

A.T.T.N.

please I am Mr paul FRED, the only son of late
chief
JOSEPH FRED from Sierra Leone. I gotyour
contact
from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Côte d'Ivoire. My
sources of your contact gave me the courage and
confidence to rely on you. I am writing you in
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance
to transfer our cash of twenty one million eight
hundred dollars ($21,800,000) now in the custody of a
BANK here in
Abidjan to your private account pending our
arrival to your country.
SOURCE OF THE MONEY
My late father, chief JOSEPH FRED, a native
of
mende district in the Northern province of Sierra
Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone mining
co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my
father. This money was the income accrued from mining
co-operation's over draft and minor sales. Before the
peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of
major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG
peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my
country, following the forceful removal from power
ofthe Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by
the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for
his family, my mother, my little sister and myself
be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our
personal effects and the box containing team. My
father deposited the fund for the safe custody until
after the war when he will join us. During the war in
my country, and following the indiscriminate looting
of public and Government properties by the rebel
forces, the sierra Leone mining coop. Was one of the
targets looted and destroyed.
My father including other top Government
functionaries
Were attacked and killed by the rebels in November
1999
because of his relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my
father death, and with the news of my uncles
involvement in air crash in January, dashed
our hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my
mothers heart failure and other related complications
of which she later died in the hospital
After we must have spent a lot of money on her. Now
my 16-year-old sister and myself are alone in this
strange country suffering without any care or help.
Without any relation, we are now like refugees and
orphans. Our only hope now is in fund our father
deposited in the BANK
To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in
the followings ways.
-To assist me claim this fund from the BANK as
co-beneficiary.
-To transfer this money in your name to your country.
-To make a good arrangement for a joint business
investment on our behalf in your country and you,
thecaretaker.
-To secure a college for my little sister and my self
in your country to further our education.
-And to make arrangement for our travel with you to
your country after you have transferred this fund.
Most importantly. The whole documents issued after
deposit in my custody. For your assistance, I
beg to concede 15 % of this money to you for your
efforts assistance .

Best regards

PAUL FRED AND SISTER