Filesystem corruption on 2.4.20-rc1?

From: Rus Foster (rghf@fsck.me.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 19:35:47 EST

Hi,
 has anyone seen filesystem (ext3) corruption on 2.4.20-rc1? I've just
upgraded and am now trying to get back as much as of data as possible but
its not looking pretty. fsck is saying no valid superblock (and I can't
find a backup super block :( ). I've got 3 disk on seperate controllers
and they have all got some form of corruption

If there is any more info please ask and I will see what I can dig out.
ATM I'm just trying to get the machine booting and recover some of my mp3
collection :)

Rus

--
http://www.fsck.me.uk - My blog