Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

From: Martin J. Bligh (mbligh@aracnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:55:24 EST

> I'm more interested in contacting the admin to be a component
> owner for sparc, for instance. Someone is going to have a significant

Not sure quite what you mean here ... if you want to volunteer to
maintain a specific subsection, you can just email me or
bugme-admin@osdl.org.

> admin load, because Bugzilla is not going to be self-running.
> Who is that person?

I'm hoping to spread the admin load out amongst different people -
one of the things for a system like this is that it's easier to scale
it up by spreading the load. Anything that's not picked up by external
people will have the slack picked up by some IBM people, to make sure
the database doesn't end up as a fetid cesspit of festering stale
misinformation ;-)

M.