Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

From: Martin J. Bligh (mbligh@aracnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 17:57:15 EST

>> > You should now be the default owner for net driver bugs. Still looking
>> > for other willing owners ;-)
>>
>> Please assign the other networking categories to davem@vger.kernel.org
>> thanks.
>
> Hey boss, if you accept I can take care of the ones for
>
> net/{ipx,llc,appletalk,x25,lapb}

We didn't bother breaking those out as they're .... ummm ... obscure,
and I wasn't desperately keen to end up with 10,000 categories ;-)
They should get dumped into "networking, other" at the moment.
These are just the default owners, so bugs can just get reassigned
to somebody else if that suits ...

M.