[ANNOUNCE] linux-2.5.47-dcl2

From: Stephen Hemminger (shemminger@osdl.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 18:29:51 EST

The latest release is available patches on
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/osdldcl
More info on DCL is at http://osdl.org/projects/dcl

The kernel compiles and runs on SMP and UP systems; it passes the basic
tests but has not been extensively stress tested yet. The LTT and LKCD
features have been tried. NUMA testing is ongoing.

linux-2.5.47-dcl2
o Fix Device Mapper (Joe Thornber)

linux-2.5.47-osdl2
o More fixes to the megaraid driver (Matt Domsch, Mark Haverkamp)
o Fix to LKCD block device setup (me)
o Default ACPI to off for SMP systems (me)
o Fix I/O errors on loop driver (Hugh Dickins)

linux-2.5.47-dcl1
o NUMA scheduler enhancements (Erich Focht, Michael Hohnbaum)

linux-2.5.47-osdl1
o Linux Trace Toolkit (LTT) (Karim Yaghmour)
o Linux Kernel Crash Dumps (Matt Robinson, LKCD team)
o Network crash dumps (Mohammed Abbas)
o Kprobes (Rusty Russell)
o Kernel Config storage (Khalid Aziz, Randy Dunlap)
o DAC960 driver fixes (Dave Olien)