Re: 8139too.c patch for kernel 2.4.19

From: Vergoz Michael (mvergoz@sysdoor.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 12:51:55 EST

Hi list,

The driver that i have post support realtek 8139A/B/C/D/C+ (already tested)
and another dlink card (realtek based).
On certain motherboard where the chip is integred you will perhaps have some
troubles.

The driver 8139cp.c can be removed to the source entry.

I think it's the better way to removed it, but i'm not a linux kernel
developer to take any type of decisions :P

PS : I'v don't really understand what is the problem with the APIC support
?!

Best regards,
Vergoz Michael