Re: Linux 2.4.20 ACPI

From: Felix Seeger (seeger@sitewaerts.de)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 05:29:19 EST

Hi,

I have a sony vaio qr10 and I use the sonypi driver.
If I boot the screen output will stop during acpi init and the notebook boots
(but no screen output). I can use vnc but....

I think this also happens in 2.4, 2.5 isn't better in this.
I will try to build the kernel without sonypi (never done that) maybe it
helps.

have fun
Felix