RE: Serverworks dma_intr: error=0x40 { UncorrectableError }

From: Manish Lachwani (manish@Zambeel.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 13:55:59 EST

http://www.bit-net.com/~rmiller/dt.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingo Oeser [mailto:ingo.oeser@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 2:44 AM
To: Manish Lachwani
Subject: Re: Serverworks dma_intr: error=0x40 { UncorrectableError }

Dear Mr. Lachwani,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:07:11AM -0800, Manish Lachwani wrote:
> Just hunt on google for datatest download ...

Didn't work as expected. I get 51 non-relevant results and
your other suggestion at lkml reveals 36.000 matches.

What's the problem with just giving an exact URL? Or with
putting it up somewhere, so people can download it?

If bandwidth or traffic limit is a problem, please send me an
email containing the sources of this tool and I'll host it, since
my traffic limit would be 150Terabyte and bandwidth is >=155MBit/s.

So please help us out here.

Thanks & Regards

Ingo Oeser

--
Science is what we can tell a computer. Art is everything else. ---
D.E.Knuth