Re: PCI serial card with PCI 9052?

From: Andrey Panin (pazke@orbita1.ru)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 04:48:28 EST

Hi,

patch looks good, but here is yet another thing to test.
We need to know base baudrate of this card. I failed to find
HT6552 datasheet on Holtek site, so we need another experiment.

You can test it this way:

1) connect one port of this card with normal serial port or any
   serial device with known baudrate;
2) test data transfer, if it fails try to set lower speed on PCI card's port.
3) if you found needed speed, calculate base baudrate

Good luck.

--
Andrey Panin            | Embedded systems software developer
pazke@orbita1.ru        | PGP key: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net