Re: kconfig: Locate files relative to $srctree

From: Sam Ravnborg (sam@ravnborg.org)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 14:29:02 EST

Hi Roman.

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 02:56:22AM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> This is not good. At some point I maybe want to make these configurable.
> I changed the patch to always use zconf_fopen(), which will try the
> alternative prefix for relative paths.

Sorry for the late feedback, been busy...
I have to say that I like your version better than mine, and it's
actually less intrusive. Thanks for looking into this.

I have tested this patch with objdir in same dir as src, and in
separate dir.
Everything works as usual.

I would be glad if you push this to Linus.

        Sam