Re: [OOPS] 2.4.20-rc4-ac1 (also occurs 2.4.20-rc2-ac3) in radeon DRI for XFree86

From: Joshua Kwan (joshk@mspencer.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 04:39:05 EST

Some additional information - DRI would refuse to work in aforementioned versions of the -ac branch.
I had to reboot to -rc2-ac2 to play Quake III Arena in hardware mode, so I think i'll stick with it until Arjan manages to iron out the bugs. :D

Regards
-Josh

Rabid cheeseburgers forced Marc-Christian Petersen <m.c.p@wolk-project.de> to write this on Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:39:38 +0100: