Re: how to list pci devices from userpace? anything better than /proc/bus/pci/devices?

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw (jbglaw@lug-owl.de)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 16:49:40 EST

On Wed, 2002-11-27 16:41:18 -0500, Richard B. Johnson <root@chaos.analogic.com>
wrote in message <Pine.LNX.3.95.1021127163510.4690A-100000@chaos.analogic.com>:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Chris Friesen wrote:

[Doing PCI config stuff from userland]

> If you want to 'roll-your-own', I can send you some code to
> use as a template.

It would be nice if you'd post an URI. I think that many people could
make use of it, and this would be nice for the archive:-)

MfG, JBG

   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/