Re: Wierd listen/connect: accept queue never fills up

From: Ivan Pulleyn (ivan@sixfold.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 22:17:18 EST

What was the sysctl value for net.ipv4.tcp_syn_max_backlog set to
while running this test? That's the value you are testing, not the
listen() queue size.

Ivan...

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Ivan Pulleyn Sixfold Technologies, LLC Chicago Technology Park 2201 West Campbell Drive Chicago, IL 60612

email: ivan@sixfold.com voice: (866) 324-5460 x601 fax: (312) 421-0388 ----------------------------------------------------------------------