Re: [PROBLEM] NFS trouble - file corruptions

From: Trond Myklebust (trond.myklebust@fys.uio.no)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 13:36:36 EST

>> Does it also occur if you play around with setting rsize and
>> wsize = 1024?

> I'm afraid so - I just double-checked...

Given that you are saying that even synchronous RPC (which is the
default for r/wsize = 1024) is failing, then my 2 main suspicions are

  - hardware failure: Have you tried this on several different
    server/client combinations and hardware combinations?

  - gcc miscompile: which version of gcc are you using?

Cheers,
  Trond